Versatility of the Falcon Flail Cutter – ideal for pastures, orchards, maize stubble and general mowing and clearing
Falcon Flail Cutters represent a range of universal implements intended for a wide range of cutting applications. This includes pasture maintenance, mulching of prunings in orchards, general bush clearing, maintenance of roadways and other public amenities, as well as slashing/mulching of maize/wheat residue.
When configured for “discharge” – typically when grass cutting, bush clearing and mowing, it is recommended that the implement be used to process material up to a maximum diameter of 25 mm.
The video below shows a Falcon Flail Cutter cutting between a newly established orchard of pecan trees:
This video shows the implement being used for shredding maize stubble:
BENEFITS of the Falcon Flail Cutter:
- Due to their horizontal layout and enclosed cutting chamber, these implements provide predictable and consistent results with high levels of personal safety
- Available in a range of sizes having working widths from 1,5 – 2,3 m, they are suitable for tractors between 35 – 60 kW
- Material discharge options are also possible by configuring the implement for maximum dispersion or maximum containment of processed materials
- A hydraulically-operated off-set hitch facility is provided on most models, allowing cutting up to boundaries and fence lines as well as providing access for the implement beneath low-hanging foliage
- A v-belt drive system prevents mechanical overload, while a built-in over-run facility provides controlled deceleration of the drive system on shut-down
All models may be fitted with hammers or blades, depending on the intended application.