THE UX 01 SUPER TRAILED SPRAYER – Efficient – Precise – Comfortable
The AMAZONE UX01 Super series of trailed sprayers boasts a completely new operating concept and innovative boom guidance systems for even greater precision, capacity and comfort. Offered with tank volumes of 6,200, 5,200 or 4,200 litres and Super-L2 booms from 21 to 40 metres, the sprayer was named the winner of Machine of the Year 2018, by the highly respected Audience Choice Awards, in the crop protection category.
The UX range of trailed sprayers has been in the market since 2004, setting a new benchmark for trailed sprayers amongst competitors. With this new generation UX01 Super series, Amazone now offers even more technology, precision and efficiency with comfortable operation down to the last detail.
The most striking feature of the UX 01 Super is the new grey covers found on either side at the front of the machine. Underneath the cover, on the left hand side, the SmartCenter is located with a redesigned 60 l induction bowl (with an enormous suction capacity of 200 l/min), the complete operator station and both fill ports for suction and pressure filling* as well as two dust proof storage compartments. Under the right hand cover is an additional 240 l dust-proof, lockable storage compartment with removable shelf. An LED lighting package mounted underneath the covers allows easy operation at night.
Other notable features ( * indicates availability as an option):
- Easy operation and maximum comfort no matter what level of equipment
- Maximum precision for optimum working performance
- Single nozzle section control and optimum nozzle choice due to the intelligent AmaSwitch or AmaSelect nozzle switching*
- Super-L2 booms with Flex-folding 2 offering increased folding speeds and predetermined user profile selections of boom widths*
- Optional covered underbelly that allows plants to pass smoothly underneath the machine
- Light, compact, manoeuvrable – short design with large steering angle for maximum manoeuvrability (up to 28°)*
- Individual nozzle lighting (LED), operated via the ISOBUS terminal
- Many more standard features and optional extras available