AmaTron 4 – Manager 4 all
A terminal which can be operated as intuitively as a tablet or Smartphone?
Amazone has rolled out the AmaTron4, an innovative and completely new, in-house developed tablet style ISOBUS terminal, on all new implements. This fourth generation of AmaTron offers the ultimate in operational comfort and which leaves nothing to be desired. The 8” multi-touch colour display and comfortable operation is both easy and a delight to use, even with complex machines.
The low reflection display enables easy readability as well as easy handling. Operation can be carried out both, either via the 12 soft keys or via the switch areas on the touch display. In addition, there are 3 one-touch keys enabling the switch over between machine, GPS function and back to the main menu. Just a finger swipe enables the operator to navigate through the clearly and simply structured operational menu. A freely-configurable status bar along the top of the screen displays the chosen parameters and information tabs all the time, no matter which menu or sub menu one is in.
The quick start menu, ensures changes to the most important settings are easily made and any job data can be imported or exported, while a practical mini-view display helps to have continuously in sight the most important machine settings.
The switch areas in the touch display automatically appear or hide to enable the entire screen surface of the 8” multi-touch colour display to be in view . A sensor located at the front of the terminal, detects a hand approaching for operation and so the 12 switch areas are shown. A light sensor automatically changes the view, depending on the light conditions, between day and night modes and constantly matches the display brightness to the ambient conditions.
- Intuitive and operator-friendly handling in tablet style
- Field-related documentation
- Brilliant 8” multi-touch colour display
- Clear MiniView displaywww.falco
- Practical quick launch menu
- AmaCam with automatic reversing detection
- Practically-oriented and intelligent menu guide
- Ergonomic and practical design
- Rear-mounted hand rest for a firm grip
- Operation via touch screen or soft keys
- Automatic display of the switch area via proximity sensor
- High-quality aluminium housing
- X-Sensor for recording forward speed
- Variety of fee-based software licences are pre-installed and can be unlocked at any time. These include:
- GPS-Switch basic or GPS-Switch pro automatic headland and part width section control
- GPS-Maps&Doc documentation and job management software
- GPS-Track parallel driving aid
- AmaCam for the use of a camera